JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — In the last three years in Duval County, four people have been killed walking on railroad tracks.
That number may seem pretty small, but there are the unseen victims to consider in these cases as well: The men and women who have to witness a train killing a pedestrian with absolutely nothing they can do to stop it, First Coast News reports.
Read the complete story at First Coast News.
- Online fundraiser established for Local 1503 member’s survivors
- SMART-TD Oklahoma crew battle has begun — time to weigh in!
- C3RS: SMART-TD and Norfolk Southern agree to anonymous safety reporting
- Virginia 2PC bill heading to governor
- Sam Nasca, N.Y. SLD, passes away
- From the Ballast: Cowboy boots and hazmat suits
- NS, SMART-TD, BLET and FRA sign landmark C3RS safety agreement
- Online fundraiser established for family of deceased Local 210 member
- FRA issues safety bulletin on securing rolling stock
- N.Y. special election — a chance to support Tom Suozzi, who supports our members