Presidential Emergency Board 250 has released its recommendations regarding the dispute between the United Rail Unions and the National Carriers Conference Committee over National Railroad Contract negotiations.
Meetings are scheduled at 4 p.m. (Eastern) Aug. 16 among the United Rail Unions leadership and later with the SMART-TD negotiating team regarding the PEB’s findings and what the options and next steps forward may be.
SMART Transportation Division President Jeremy Ferguson plans to issue comments on the recommendations after discussions with the District I General Chairpersons are concluded.
- President Biden announces $6B to realize high-speed rail connecting Las Vegas and Southern California
- SMART Transportation Division announces members of Bus and Transit Assault Prevention and Safety committee
- SEPTA bus members ratify new contract
- FTA announces random drug and alcohol testing rates for 2024
- Your union needs your social media contributions
- TD members overwhelmingly vote to authorize strike action against SEPTA
- ERMA lifetime maximum benefit to increase in 2024
- California High-Speed Rail Authority pledges to use unionized labor
- Recognizing our women railroaders
- Rail labor organizations urge Biden to renominate Bragg to RRB