In the wake of devastating Hurricane Isaac, which caused significant property damage and loss to scores of UTU members in its path along the Gulf Coast in August, the UTU is soliciting donations to assist those struggling brothers and sisters.
To speed the collection and disbursement of donations, the UTU is using the same special bank account that was established to aid our brothers and sisters in the wake of Hurricane Katrina in 2005.
Thus, checks to aide UTU brothers and sisters in need of assistance following Hurricane Isaac should be made out to the Hurricane Katrina Relief Fund.
Contributions should be sent to:
Hurrican Katrina Relief Fund
United Transportation Union
Attn: Cheryl Sneed
24950 Country Club Blvd.
North Olmsted, OH 44070-5333
- Online fundraiser established for Local 1503 member’s survivors
- SMART-TD Oklahoma crew battle has begun — time to weigh in!
- C3RS: SMART-TD and Norfolk Southern agree to anonymous safety reporting
- Virginia 2PC bill heading to governor
- Sam Nasca, N.Y. SLD, passes away
- From the Ballast: Cowboy boots and hazmat suits
- NS, SMART-TD, BLET and FRA sign landmark C3RS safety agreement
- Online fundraiser established for family of deceased Local 210 member
- FRA issues safety bulletin on securing rolling stock
- N.Y. special election — a chance to support Tom Suozzi, who supports our members