If you wish to attend a rally in support of public-employee collective bargaining rights and workplace democracy, contact your state legislative director.
The UTU National Legislative Office, in conjunction with the AFL-CIO, is keeping each state legislative director updated as to dates, times and locations of rallies.
UTU state legislative directors also are being provided with detailed information on various anti-union bills being considered by state legislatures.
For state legislative director contact information, click on the following link:
- President Biden announces $6B to realize high-speed rail connecting Las Vegas and Southern California
- SMART Transportation Division announces members of Bus and Transit Assault Prevention and Safety committee
- SEPTA bus members ratify new contract
- FTA announces random drug and alcohol testing rates for 2024
- Your union needs your social media contributions
- TD members overwhelmingly vote to authorize strike action against SEPTA
- ERMA lifetime maximum benefit to increase in 2024
- California High-Speed Rail Authority pledges to use unionized labor
- Recognizing our women railroaders
- Rail labor organizations urge Biden to renominate Bragg to RRB