Friends and former co-workers of UTU Local 1177 member Corey Kluver will hold a fundraiser for the Kluver family Saturday, June 25.
Kluver, a 31-year-old BNSF conductor and father of three, lost both legs in a Willmar, Minn., rail yard accident Feb. 3.
The benefit, including a luncheon, bake sale and silent auction, will be held from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at American Legion Post 537 in New London, Minn.
Donations may also be sent to the Corey Kluver Benefit Account, Lake Region Bank, Box 1740, Willmar, MN 56201.
- President Biden announces $6B to realize high-speed rail connecting Las Vegas and Southern California
- SMART Transportation Division announces members of Bus and Transit Assault Prevention and Safety committee
- SEPTA bus members ratify new contract
- FTA announces random drug and alcohol testing rates for 2024
- Your union needs your social media contributions
- TD members overwhelmingly vote to authorize strike action against SEPTA
- ERMA lifetime maximum benefit to increase in 2024
- California High-Speed Rail Authority pledges to use unionized labor
- Recognizing our women railroaders
- Rail labor organizations urge Biden to renominate Bragg to RRB