BNSF has appointed Greg Fox as executive vice president, operations, succeeding Carl Ice, who has been promoted to president and chief operating officer.
Fox will be responsible for engineering; mechanical; transportation; safety training and operations support; and resource protection, said BNSF in a press release.
Since May 2007, Fox was vice president of transportation at BNSF, and previously was vice president of engineering and vice president of technology services.
He joined BNSF predecessor Burlington Northern in 1984 as a management trainee, and later was a trainmaster, terminal trainmaster and terminal superintendent.
Fox earned an undergraduate degree in finance and transportation management from the University of Colorado.
- Call for Support: Kentucky Two-Person Crew Bill Gets Momentum
- Online fundraiser established for Local 1503 member’s survivors
- SMART-TD Oklahoma crew battle has begun — time to weigh in!
- C3RS: SMART-TD and Norfolk Southern agree to anonymous safety reporting
- Virginia 2PC bill heading to governor
- Sam Nasca, N.Y. SLD, passes away
- From the Ballast: Cowboy boots and hazmat suits
- NS, SMART-TD, BLET and FRA sign landmark C3RS safety agreement
- Online fundraiser established for family of deceased Local 210 member
- FRA issues safety bulletin on securing rolling stock