Children of railroaders have available to them numerous computer games simulating operation and dispatch of trains.
Now there is a computer game that allows children – and adults – to experience the challenge of being a bus operator: operating city buses, school buses, sight-seeing buses or even buses transporting prisoners.
The game, Bus Driver, is all about transporting passengers over 30 different routes, following a timetable and dealing with road rules, unpredictable traffic, weather, day and night conditions, and other events.
More information on the game is available at:
- Your union needs your social media contributions
- TD members overwhelmingly vote to authorize strike action against SEPTA
- ERMA lifetime maximum benefit to increase in 2024
- California High-Speed Rail Authority pledges to use unionized labor
- Recognizing our women railroaders
- Rail labor organizations urge Biden to renominate Bragg to RRB
- Bills’ advancement in Michigan a step forward for worker assault prevention
- Transportation labor groups urge DOT and NHTSA to launch industry-wide investigation of driverless vehicles
- Members: Please submit safety, tech and hours of service reports through website links
- SMART-TD BNSF members ratify tentative agreement addressing quality-of-life issues