Canadian Pacific Railway has job openings for qualified and experienced conductors at 14 Midwest locations.
The locations are:
- Bensenville, Ill.
- Davenport, Iowa
- Elkhart, Ind.
- Enderlin, N.D.
- Harvey, N.D.
- Huron, S.D.
- Kansas City, Mo.
- Marquette, Iowa
- Mason City, Iowa
- Portage, Wisc.
- Rapid City, S.D.
- St. Paul, Minn.
- Thief River Falls, Minn.
- Waseca, Minn.
All applications must be made on-line using the following link:
Other rail job opportunities may be found by clicking on the following Railroad Retirement Board website link:
- Your union needs your social media contributions
- TD members overwhelmingly vote to authorize strike action against SEPTA
- ERMA lifetime maximum benefit to increase in 2024
- California High-Speed Rail Authority pledges to use of unionized labor
- Recognizing our women railroaders
- Rail labor organizations urge Biden to renominate Bragg to RRB
- Bills’ advancement in Michigan a step forward for worker assault prevention
- Transportation labor groups urge DOT and NHTSA to launch industry-wide investigation of driverless vehicles
- Members: Please submit safety, tech and hours of service reports through website links
- SMART-TD BNSF members ratify tentative agreement addressing quality-of-life issues