Watching the Vice Presidential candidate’s debate tonight? Keep in mind that VP candidate Mike Pence built his legacy on supporting initiatives that sent jobs overseas, weakened unions, halted worker safety regulations, threatened retirements, and supported tax codes that burden the middle class, while providing windfalls and loopholes for his millionaire corporate cronies. Pence caters to corporate monsters, not middle class, hard-working Americans. Whose backs does he have? Not ours. Read this article by Ed Wytkind, president of Transportation Trades Department, AFL-CIO. Photo courtesy of Getty Images.
- Online fundraiser established for Local 1503 member’s survivors
- SMART-TD Oklahoma crew battle has begun — time to weigh in!
- C3RS: SMART-TD and Norfolk Southern agree to anonymous safety reporting
- Virginia 2PC bill heading to governor
- Sam Nasca, N.Y. SLD, passes away
- From the Ballast: Cowboy boots and hazmat suits
- NS, SMART-TD, BLET and FRA sign landmark C3RS safety agreement
- SMART joins labor, environmental allies to demand Green Jobs, Green Transit in New York
- Online fundraiser established for family of deceased Local 210 member
- FRA issues safety bulletin on securing rolling stock