Take note of the CORRECT toll-free telephone number for the Railroad Retirement Board’s Information Line:
This number replaces a previous toll-free number to reach the Railroad Retirement Board.
The old number no longer reaches the Railroad Retirement Board’s information line. That number was reassigned by the phone company.
In fact, some callers report they have called that number and reached a recording seeking payment from them.
Older copies of RRB publications still carry the old and no longer valid toll free phone number for the Railroad Retirement Board, and some UTU members may be in possession of those publications.
Again, the ONLY valid toll-free telephone number for the Railroad Retirement Board’s Information Line – toll free from all areas of the United States – is:
- Your union needs your social media contributions
- TD members overwhelmingly vote to authorize strike action against SEPTA
- ERMA lifetime maximum benefit to increase in 2024
- California High-Speed Rail Authority pledges to use unionized labor
- Recognizing our women railroaders
- Rail labor organizations urge Biden to renominate Bragg to RRB
- Bills’ advancement in Michigan a step forward for worker assault prevention
- Transportation labor groups urge DOT and NHTSA to launch industry-wide investigation of driverless vehicles
- Members: Please submit safety, tech and hours of service reports through website links
- SMART-TD BNSF members ratify tentative agreement addressing quality-of-life issues