An automobile driver was killed and dozens of students riding a school bus were injured after a car slammed into the rear of the bus in Los Angeles Oct. 25, causing the bus to overturn, reports the Los Angeles Times.
The Los Angeles Times said 54 teenage students were aboard the school bus.
Meanwhile, in Amityville, N.Y., an empty school bus was involved in an accident Oct. 25 with a tanker truck carrying waste oil, reports the Associated Press.
There were no students aboard the bus at the time, but the school bus driver was hospitalized in critical condition, reports the Associated Press.
- President Biden announces $6B to realize high-speed rail connecting Las Vegas and Southern California
- SMART Transportation Division announces members of Bus and Transit Assault Prevention and Safety committee
- SEPTA bus members ratify new contract
- FTA announces random drug and alcohol testing rates for 2024
- Your union needs your social media contributions
- TD members overwhelmingly vote to authorize strike action against SEPTA
- ERMA lifetime maximum benefit to increase in 2024
- California High-Speed Rail Authority pledges to use unionized labor
- Recognizing our women railroaders
- Rail labor organizations urge Biden to renominate Bragg to RRB