According to an article posted by LaTimes.com, despite taxpayer support and route expansion, bus ridership with Los Angeles County’s Metropolitan Transit Authority (Metro) has dropped considerably over the past several years. Conversely, commuter rail ridership has increased, prompting Metro officials to look at possible long-term plans for commuter rail expansion. Read the complete article here.
- Online fundraiser established for Local 1503 member’s survivors
- SMART-TD Oklahoma crew battle has begun — time to weigh in!
- C3RS: SMART-TD and Norfolk Southern agree to anonymous safety reporting
- Virginia 2PC bill heading to governor
- Sam Nasca, N.Y. SLD, passes away
- From the Ballast: Cowboy boots and hazmat suits
- NS, SMART-TD, BLET and FRA sign landmark C3RS safety agreement
- SMART joins labor, environmental allies to demand Green Jobs, Green Transit in New York
- Online fundraiser established for family of deceased Local 210 member
- FRA issues safety bulletin on securing rolling stock