SMART SM Local 58 in Syracuse, N.Y., recently dedicated its new 8,700-square-foot training facility to retired instructors Angelo Massa and Charles Morehouse, naming it the Massa/Morehouse Training Facility. The state-of-the-art facility now offers training in heating, ventilation, air conditioning, architectural sheet metal, welding, specialty stainless steel work, custom fabrication, service, siding and decking, testing and balancing, and energy management and maintenance.
- ERMA lifetime maximum benefit to increase in 2024
- BE4ALL Canadian Labour Spotlight: Helen Jury Armstrong
- Rail labor collectively urges representatives to oppose House THUD bill
- SMART-TD, RME members secure paid sick leave for rail workers at Union Pacific
- SMART-TD Leaders take to the UAW picket line at a Jeep plant in Toledo, OH.
- SMART statement on Inflation Reduction Act anniversary
- Minnesota SMART members win legislative victories across sheet metal and transportation
- SMART News episode 10 features Local 19 member on Biden endorsement, coverage of railroad victories, GP Coleman’s visit to Tenn. megaproject and more
- Veto means Nevada governor picked politics over safety
- Members of GO-953 ratify historic tentative agreement with Union Pacific