DECATUR, Ill. — Carl Draper, the legislative representative of Local 768 at Decatur, Ill., was a guest on radio station WZUS’ Labor’s Voice radio show Friday, Feb. 25.
The show is dedicated to working people and their issues and discusses everything from community outreach to charity to workers’ rights.
It is hosted by Mike Nixon, a union member, and is funded by union-friendly sponsors.
The show may be downloaded by visiting www.decaturradio.com and clicking on the Tara Nickerson at Noon link.
For more information about the program, visit “Labor’s Voice Radio Show” on Facebook.
- Your union needs your social media contributions
- TD members overwhelmingly vote to authorize strike action against SEPTA
- ERMA lifetime maximum benefit to increase in 2024
- California High-Speed Rail Authority pledges to use unionized labor
- Recognizing our women railroaders
- Rail labor organizations urge Biden to renominate Bragg to RRB
- Bills’ advancement in Michigan a step forward for worker assault prevention
- Transportation labor groups urge DOT and NHTSA to launch industry-wide investigation of driverless vehicles
- Members: Please submit safety, tech and hours of service reports through website links
- SMART-TD BNSF members ratify tentative agreement addressing quality-of-life issues