Mary Ann Nicks Little, of Leander, Texas, the wife of former UTU International President Charles L. Little, died after the sun set on Dec. 28, 2014. Her physical and emotional struggle with heart disease left her body and mind tired and she is now able to finally rest.
She is survived by her younger brother William Lee Nicks, III; her son Robert and wife Kim Marling and their children Brandon, Charlie and Brittney; her son Jerry; her grandsons Ryan and Matt Davis; her granddaughter Ashley Marling Keuhne and husband Cameron and their son Knox; her granddaughter Monica Marling; and shih tzu Austin.
She wished for her ashes to be spread over the Texas hill country surrounding Fredericksburg.
- Online fundraiser established for Local 1503 member’s survivors
- SMART-TD Oklahoma crew battle has begun — time to weigh in!
- C3RS: SMART-TD and Norfolk Southern agree to anonymous safety reporting
- Virginia 2PC bill heading to governor
- Sam Nasca, N.Y. SLD, passes away
- From the Ballast: Cowboy boots and hazmat suits
- NS, SMART-TD, BLET and FRA sign landmark C3RS safety agreement
- Online fundraiser established for family of deceased Local 210 member
- FRA issues safety bulletin on securing rolling stock
- N.Y. special election — a chance to support Tom Suozzi, who supports our members