State Legislative Director Ken Menges reports that the Missouri Legislative Board has a new website at www.smartmoslb.org.
Members can now stay up to date on issues affecting their jobs as well as issues affecting Missouri locals.
Members can contact the board directly through the website, read their weblog and view an interactive calendar of events (including local meeting dates and times).
The page also features a section with links to Transportation Division and Sheet Metal Division local websites and general committee websites and other sites of interest.
“I would like to give special thanks to Assistant State Director and Local 1405 (St. Louis, Mo.) Legislative Rep. Jason Hayden and Local 933 (Jefferson City, Mo.) Legislative Rep. Edward “Thad” Krawczyk, who designed the new site,” Menges said. “It is very encouraging to see the younger members become leaders. We have a great future ahead of us.”
- Online fundraiser established for Local 1503 member’s survivors
- SMART-TD Oklahoma crew battle has begun — time to weigh in!
- C3RS: SMART-TD and Norfolk Southern agree to anonymous safety reporting
- Virginia 2PC bill heading to governor
- Sam Nasca, N.Y. SLD, passes away
- From the Ballast: Cowboy boots and hazmat suits
- NS, SMART-TD, BLET and FRA sign landmark C3RS safety agreement
- Online fundraiser established for family of deceased Local 210 member
- FRA issues safety bulletin on securing rolling stock
- N.Y. special election — a chance to support Tom Suozzi, who supports our members