The new national rail contract and its increased rates of pay become effective Sept. 16.
Sept. 16 is also the trigger date from which the carriers are pledged to make retroactive wage payments within 60 days.
Health care changes will be implemented after Jan. 1.
New rate tables can be found on www.utu.org by selecting “Documents” in the blue-line menu bar near the top of the homepage, then selecting “Rates of Pay.”
- President Biden announces $6B to realize high-speed rail connecting Las Vegas and Southern California
- SMART Transportation Division announces members of Bus and Transit Assault Prevention and Safety committee
- SEPTA bus members ratify new contract
- FTA announces random drug and alcohol testing rates for 2024
- Your union needs your social media contributions
- TD members overwhelmingly vote to authorize strike action against SEPTA
- ERMA lifetime maximum benefit to increase in 2024
- California High-Speed Rail Authority pledges to use unionized labor
- Recognizing our women railroaders
- Rail labor organizations urge Biden to renominate Bragg to RRB