The new national rail contract and its increased rates of pay become effective Sept. 16.
Sept. 16 is also the trigger date from which the carriers are pledged to make retroactive wage payments within 60 days.
Health care changes will be implemented after Jan. 1.
New rate tables can be found on www.utu.org by selecting “Documents” in the blue-line menu bar near the top of the homepage, then selecting “Rates of Pay.”
- Call for Support: Kentucky Two-Person Crew Bill Gets Momentum
- Online fundraiser established for Local 1503 member’s survivors
- SMART-TD Oklahoma crew battle has begun — time to weigh in!
- C3RS: SMART-TD and Norfolk Southern agree to anonymous safety reporting
- Virginia 2PC bill heading to governor
- Sam Nasca, N.Y. SLD, passes away
- From the Ballast: Cowboy boots and hazmat suits
- NS, SMART-TD, BLET and FRA sign landmark C3RS safety agreement
- Online fundraiser established for family of deceased Local 210 member
- FRA issues safety bulletin on securing rolling stock