New Jersey State Legislative Director Ron Sabol reports that the state AFL-CIO has established a clearinghouse to provide people with state-specific information about the COVID-19 pandemic.
Sabol has been working closely with the AFL-CIO to distribute information to members, especially those employed by New Jersey Transit, which has been particularly hard-hit by the pandemic.
- BNSF labor cuts mean Warren Buffett is more about dollars than sense — SMART-TD responds
- Call for Support: Kentucky Two-Person Crew Bill Gets Momentum
- Online fundraiser established for Local 1503 member’s survivors
- SMART-TD Oklahoma crew battle has begun — time to weigh in!
- C3RS: SMART-TD and Norfolk Southern agree to anonymous safety reporting
- Virginia 2PC bill heading to governor
- Sam Nasca, N.Y. SLD, passes away
- From the Ballast: Cowboy boots and hazmat suits
- NS, SMART-TD, BLET and FRA sign landmark C3RS safety agreement
- Online fundraiser established for family of deceased Local 210 member