Norfolk Southern has launched a new advertising program that will debut on CNN and Fox television. It follows the announcement by Union Pacific last week of a new UP advertising effort to reach potential rail customers and rail investors.
The NS ad, according to the railroad, sends the message that rail supports the American economy and brings a world of opportunity and benefits to its customers and communities.
The ad reflects the fact that “NS is the backbone of an integrated logistics system that makes modern life possible,” said NS CEO Wick Moorman. “We have extraordinary abilities to offer in terms of service, safety, economy, sustainability, and the ways in which we connect the businesses and people who depend on us.”
- Your union needs your social media contributions
- TD members overwhelmingly vote to authorize strike action against SEPTA
- ERMA lifetime maximum benefit to increase in 2024
- California High-Speed Rail Authority pledges to use unionized labor
- Recognizing our women railroaders
- Rail labor organizations urge Biden to renominate Bragg to RRB
- Bills’ advancement in Michigan a step forward for worker assault prevention
- Transportation labor groups urge DOT and NHTSA to launch industry-wide investigation of driverless vehicles
- Members: Please submit safety, tech and hours of service reports through website links
- SMART-TD BNSF members ratify tentative agreement addressing quality-of-life issues