The Federal Transit Administration (FTA) will award New Jersey Transit more than $71.4 million in Hurricane Sandy recovery funds for various repair and resiliency projects.
These projects include recovery and resiliency work currently underway, such as the elevation of key substations in Hoboken, Kearny and Bay Head.
Read more from Progressive Railroading.
- N.Y. special election — a chance to support Tom Suozzi, who supports our members
- Registration open for Albuquerque RTS
- SMART Transportation Division announces members of Bus and Transit Assault Prevention and Safety committee
- FTA announces random drug and alcohol testing rates for 2024
- TD members overwhelmingly vote to authorize strike action against SEPTA
- ERMA lifetime maximum benefit to increase in 2024
- Bills’ advancement in Michigan a step forward for worker assault prevention
- Transportation labor groups urge DOT and NHTSA to launch industry-wide investigation of driverless vehicles
- House Republicans push back vote on Amtrak cuts
- Rail labor collectively urges representatives to oppose House THUD bill