NORTH PLATTE, Neb. — UTU Alumni Association Chapter 17 will host its second annual UTU/UTUe alumni luncheon Tuesday, Oct. 4, at noon, here at the Depot Restaurant, 520 N. Jeffers.
All retirees, and their spouse or friends are welcome to attend.
For more information contact Terry Sigler at (308) 532-6041, or email him at email@example.com.
- Your union needs your social media contributions
- TD members overwhelmingly vote to authorize strike action against SEPTA
- ERMA lifetime maximum benefit to increase in 2024
- California High-Speed Rail Authority pledges to use unionized labor
- Recognizing our women railroaders
- Rail labor organizations urge Biden to renominate Bragg to RRB
- Bills’ advancement in Michigan a step forward for worker assault prevention
- Transportation labor groups urge DOT and NHTSA to launch industry-wide investigation of driverless vehicles
- Members: Please submit safety, tech and hours of service reports through website links
- SMART-TD BNSF members ratify tentative agreement addressing quality-of-life issues