Here’s an opportunity to save a 44-cent stamp and better assure your UnitedHealthcare payments for GA-23111 plans and COBRA coverage arrive on time.
It’s called electronic funds transfer, or EFT, and it permits your UnitedHealthcare premiums for GA-23111 plans and COBRA coverage to be automatically deducted from your checking account, even when you are away from home.
Using EFT, says UnitedHealthcare, provides peace of mind that your insurance premiums reach UnitedHealthcare on time and that you always will pay the proper rate and that the proper amount will be deducted from your checking account.
Your EFT payments will show up on your bank statement.
To sign up with UnitedHealthcare for EFT:
- Print out and complete the downloadable form provided below, and sign it.
- Attach a void check.
- Send the completed and signed form, with the voided check, to:
You should continue making your monthly payments by check until notified that your monthly automated withdrawal will occur. You will receive a “verification of electronic premium withdrawal” statement, which will replace the monthly billing statement. The statement will advise the date when the withdrawal will take place and the amount to be withdrawn.
Also, premiums must be paid through the current period in order to enroll.
Answers to questions can be obtained by calling UnitedHealthcare at (800) 842-5252.
Click here for the enrollment form.
- ERMA lifetime maximum benefit to increase in 2024
- BE4ALL Canadian Labour Spotlight: Helen Jury Armstrong
- No increase to 2024 H&W contributions for rail members in national plans
- Rail labor collectively urges representatives to oppose House THUD bill
- SMART-TD, RME members secure paid sick leave for rail workers at Union Pacific
- SMART-TD Leaders take to the UAW picket line at a Jeep plant in Toledo, OH.
- SMART statement on Inflation Reduction Act anniversary
- Last chance in 2023 for TD members to open-enroll in VLTD, VLIFE plans!
- Minnesota SMART members win legislative victories across sheet metal and transportation
- SMART News episode 10 features Local 19 member on Biden endorsement, coverage of railroad victories, GP Coleman’s visit to Tenn. megaproject and more