SMART Transportation Division leaders have multiple discussions scheduled today as they continue to evaluate the recommendations made by Presidential Emergency Board 250.
As the release of the PEB recommendations is the first step in the final stage of the Railway Labor Act process, SMART-TD will act judiciously as the PEB’s findings are examined.
While other sources may rush to respond, your union is committed to sharing factual information regarding the PEB while achieving the best outcome possible for rail labor. There will be additional updates from SMART Transportation Division President Jeremy Ferguson as the situation evolves.
- Your union needs your social media contributions
- TD members overwhelmingly vote to authorize strike action against SEPTA
- ERMA lifetime maximum benefit to increase in 2024
- California High-Speed Rail Authority pledges to use unionized labor
- Recognizing our women railroaders
- Rail labor organizations urge Biden to renominate Bragg to RRB
- Bills’ advancement in Michigan a step forward for worker assault prevention
- Transportation labor groups urge DOT and NHTSA to launch industry-wide investigation of driverless vehicles
- Members: Please submit safety, tech and hours of service reports through website links
- SMART-TD BNSF members ratify tentative agreement addressing quality-of-life issues