Support for saving Amtrak’s Southwest Chief passenger train and making Pueblo a route stop is picking up steam.
The Pueblo Area Council of Governments passed a resolution Thursday pushing the importance and need for Pueblo to be added on to the Southeastern Colorado route, and to keep the Chief rolling through this area, New Mexico and Kansas.
- TD members overwhelmingly vote to authorize strike action against SEPTA
- ERMA lifetime maximum benefit to increase in 2024
- Bills’ advancement in Michigan a step forward for worker assault prevention
- Transportation labor groups urge DOT and NHTSA to launch industry-wide investigation of driverless vehicles
- House Republicans push back vote on Amtrak cuts
- Rail labor collectively urges representatives to oppose House THUD bill
- Michigan bills protecting bus/transit and passenger workers advance
- Strike vote authorized at SEPTA
- Online fundraiser established for Local 857 member who died at away-from-home terminal
- Oct. 15 is second N.J. Railroad Workers Day