Railroad Retirement payroll taxes will remain at 2010 levels in 2011, reports the Railroad Retirement Board.
For Tier I, carriers and employees each will pay 6.20 percent on a maximum of $106,800 of wages.
For Medicare, carriers and employees each will pay 1.45 percent on all wages.
For Tier II, carriers will pay 12.10 percent and employees 3.9 percent on a maximum of $79,200 of wages.
- President Biden announces $6B to realize high-speed rail connecting Las Vegas and Southern California
- SMART Transportation Division announces members of Bus and Transit Assault Prevention and Safety committee
- SEPTA bus members ratify new contract
- FTA announces random drug and alcohol testing rates for 2024
- Your union needs your social media contributions
- TD members overwhelmingly vote to authorize strike action against SEPTA
- ERMA lifetime maximum benefit to increase in 2024
- California High-Speed Rail Authority pledges to use unionized labor
- Recognizing our women railroaders
- Rail labor organizations urge Biden to renominate Bragg to RRB