The hotel booking deadline has been extended for the SMART Transportation Division’s Regional Training Seminar (RTS) to take place Nov. 14 through 17, 2022, at the Hilton Branson Convention Center in Branson, Mo.
Single- and double-occupancy rooms can now be booked at the event through Oct. 28.
Attending an RTS is an exciting opportunity for local leadership and members to engage one on one with union experts to help fulfill the need for local training closer to home.
The cost for TD members to register to attend the seminar is $50.
The RTS includes classes on local governance, the roles of local legislative representatives and local chairpersons in protecting members and on the SMART Constitution.
The classes are taught by national officers and other subject matter experts associated with SMART-TD.
President Jeremy Ferguson also is scheduled to appear to answer membership questions.
Please note: Attendees are responsible for making their own hotel reservations.
This special rate is available for members beginning Nov. 14, which is the registration day for the RTS.
Classes will begin on the 15th and run through the 17th.
For more information, contact Gerald Sale at 870-761-0643 or by email at email@example.com.
- President Biden announces $6B to realize high-speed rail connecting Las Vegas and Southern California
- SMART Transportation Division announces members of Bus and Transit Assault Prevention and Safety committee
- SEPTA bus members ratify new contract
- FTA announces random drug and alcohol testing rates for 2024
- Your union needs your social media contributions
- TD members overwhelmingly vote to authorize strike action against SEPTA
- ERMA lifetime maximum benefit to increase in 2024
- California High-Speed Rail Authority pledges to use unionized labor
- Recognizing our women railroaders
- Rail labor organizations urge Biden to renominate Bragg to RRB