The Railroad Retirement Board (RRB) released its Informational Conference Schedule for September – December 2017. Check-in begins at 8:00 a.m. and programs begin promptly at 8:30 a.m. and end at 12:15 p.m. at all locations.
Click here for a list of conferences.
Online registration for each informational conference will be available 60 days prior to the date of the conference. Registration is available now for March and April conferences.
Click here to register online.
- Your union needs your social media contributions
- TD members overwhelmingly vote to authorize strike action against SEPTA
- ERMA lifetime maximum benefit to increase in 2024
- California High-Speed Rail Authority pledges to use unionized labor
- Recognizing our women railroaders
- Rail labor organizations urge Biden to renominate Bragg to RRB
- BE4ALL Canadian Labour Spotlight: Helen Jury Armstrong
- Bills’ advancement in Michigan a step forward for worker assault prevention
- Transportation labor groups urge DOT and NHTSA to launch industry-wide investigation of driverless vehicles
- Members: Please submit safety, tech and hours of service reports through website links