SMART Transportation Division has completed a reorganization and expansion of its webpage dedicated to assisting secretaries & treasurers of Locals.
The page is at https://www.smart-union.org/td/secretary-and-treasurer-tools/. It features guidance for new secretaries & treasurers as they embark upon their responsibilities to their Local, easy access to various membership and insurance forms, useful tools, guides on filing mandatory reports and on holding elections and tips for using the record-keeping software WinStabs.
Some guides for Local leadership and forms from the IRS are not yet linked on the page. These will be updated as available.
- Your union needs your social media contributions
- TD members overwhelmingly vote to authorize strike action against SEPTA
- ERMA lifetime maximum benefit to increase in 2024
- California High-Speed Rail Authority pledges to use unionized labor
- Recognizing our women railroaders
- Rail labor organizations urge Biden to renominate Bragg to RRB
- Bills’ advancement in Michigan a step forward for worker assault prevention
- Transportation labor groups urge DOT and NHTSA to launch industry-wide investigation of driverless vehicles
- Members: Please submit safety, tech and hours of service reports through website links
- SMART-TD BNSF members ratify tentative agreement addressing quality-of-life issues