The UTU is extremely proud of the fraternal activities performed by our members and is asked to report these activities to the National Fraternal Congress of America.
This data is used by the NFCA to increase public awareness of the benevolent activities of its fraternal organizations. The data also demonstrates to legislatures, insurance companies and public officials the impact of our fraternal efforts.
UTU General Secretary and Treasurer Kim Thompson would like all local secretary/treasurers to report to the International the fraternal activities in which they and their fellow members participate.
The report can easily be completed online and e-mailed directly to the International with just a few clicks of the mouse. Just click on the blank spaces on the report and enter the data for your local. When the form is complete, just click on “Submit by E-mail” in the top right-hand corner.
To view and complete the activity questionnaire, click here. The questionnaire should be completed and returned no later than March 31, 2009.
The forms and letter above are all in PDF format and the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, version 6.0 or higher, is required to open these forms. The Adobe Acrobat Reader, if needed, can be downloaded free of charge at www.adobe.com.
- President Biden announces $6B to realize high-speed rail connecting Las Vegas and Southern California
- SMART Transportation Division announces members of Bus and Transit Assault Prevention and Safety committee
- SEPTA bus members ratify new contract
- FTA announces random drug and alcohol testing rates for 2024
- Your union needs your social media contributions
- TD members overwhelmingly vote to authorize strike action against SEPTA
- ERMA lifetime maximum benefit to increase in 2024
- California High-Speed Rail Authority pledges to use unionized labor
- Recognizing our women railroaders
- Rail labor organizations urge Biden to renominate Bragg to RRB