SMART Transportation Division has announced the Mark Hopkins Intercontinental as the overflow hotel at the 2016 Western Regional Meeting in San Francisco.
The room block for the Fairmont San Francisco is almost full, so we’ve arranged for the Mark Hopkins Intercontinental (located across the street from the Fairmont) to accommodate us for the same low price of $169 (plus tax) per night.
Members have until Friday, June 17 to take advantage of this deal. Call 1-800-662-4455 to make reservations at the Mark Hopkins. Please identify yourself as “SMART Union Annual Western Regional Meeting” to receive the blocked room rate.
Click here for reservation details.
- Sheet metal leaders work to secure a unionized future at Partners in Progress 2024
- BNSF labor cuts mean Warren Buffett is more about dollars than sense — SMART-TD responds
- Following furloughs, rail workers demand immediate federal inspections of BNSF locomotives and rail cars
- Call for Support: Kentucky Two-Person Crew Bill Gets Momentum
- Online fundraiser established for Local 1503 member’s survivors
- SMART-TD Oklahoma crew battle has begun — time to weigh in!
- C3RS: SMART-TD and Norfolk Southern agree to anonymous safety reporting
- Virginia 2PC bill heading to governor
- Sam Nasca, N.Y. SLD, passes away
- From the Ballast: Cowboy boots and hazmat suits