The SMART Transportation Division is seeking high-quality bus and rail photos for the annual Alumni Association calendar. If your photo is chosen, you will receive five copies of the calendar featuring your photo.
All photos should be taken from a clear point of safety. Your high-resolution, horizontal photos should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than September 19, 2022. Please be sure to include your local number, the name(s) of all person(s) in the photograph (left to right) and any other pertinent information such as the date and location where the photo was taken.
Please remember to review your employer’s policies regarding use of cameras on the property or during work hours and to only take photos when it is safe for you to do so. All photographs submitted become the property of SMART Transportation Division.
- Your union needs your social media contributions
- TD members overwhelmingly vote to authorize strike action against SEPTA
- ERMA lifetime maximum benefit to increase in 2024
- California High-Speed Rail Authority pledges to use of unionized labor
- Recognizing our women railroaders
- Rail labor organizations urge Biden to renominate Bragg to RRB
- Bills’ advancement in Michigan a step forward for worker assault prevention
- Transportation labor groups urge DOT and NHTSA to launch industry-wide investigation of driverless vehicles
- Members: Please submit safety, tech and hours of service reports through website links
- SMART-TD BNSF members ratify tentative agreement addressing quality-of-life issues