Telephone communications both to and from the SMART Transportation Division and United Transportation Union Insurance Association offices located in North Olmsted, Ohio, are currently disabled due to hardware issues.
Telephone contact with the offices above will be unavailable indefinitely while the SMART TD’s Information Technology Department assesses and repairs the damaged hardware.
SMART TD and UTU Insurance Association apologize for the inconvenience.
- Tom Wiant moves from International rep. to assistant to the general president
- SMART TD, TTD Set For Victory Over Carriers On Train Length Data Collection
- BE4ALL Canadian Labour Spotlight: Helen Jury Armstrong
- SMART-TD, RME members secure paid sick leave for rail workers at Union Pacific
- SMART-TD Leaders take to the UAW picket line at a Jeep plant in Toledo, OH.
- SMART statement on Inflation Reduction Act anniversary
- Minnesota SMART members win legislative victories across sheet metal and transportation
- SMART remembers and honors all who have made the ultimate sacrifice
- SMART Women’s Committee welcomes new members
- SMART-TD announces a price reduction for the Discipline Income Protection Program (DIPP) going into effect on August 1, 2023