Union Pacific has announced the following assignments to superintendent-transportation services positions, effective Nov. 15:
Lance Hardisty will become superintendent-transportation services, El Paso, Texas, moving from a similar position in St. Paul, Minn.
Rod Doerr will become superintendent-transportation services, St. Paul, Minn. He has held management posts in mechanical maintenance, terminal operations and transportation services.
Mike Brazytis will become superintendent-transportation services, San Antonio, Texas. He is moving from the post of superintendent of the Harriman Dispatching Center in Omaha.
- Online fundraiser established for Local 1503 member’s survivors
- SMART-TD Oklahoma crew battle has begun — time to weigh in!
- C3RS: SMART-TD and Norfolk Southern agree to anonymous safety reporting
- Virginia 2PC bill heading to governor
- Sam Nasca, N.Y. SLD, passes away
- From the Ballast: Cowboy boots and hazmat suits
- NS, SMART-TD, BLET and FRA sign landmark C3RS safety agreement
- Online fundraiser established for family of deceased Local 210 member
- FRA issues safety bulletin on securing rolling stock
- N.Y. special election — a chance to support Tom Suozzi, who supports our members