The published fax number for the UTU’s Discipline Income Protection Program (DIPP), (216) 227-5209, is not working.
Until the technical issues are resolved, those needing to contact the DIPP by fax should use this number: (216) 916-4845.
Watch www.utu.org/ for notice that the former fax line has been restored.
DIPP Administrator Angie Martinez can be reached by voice at (216) 228-9400, ext. 3015, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
- President Biden announces $6B to realize high-speed rail connecting Las Vegas and Southern California
- SMART Transportation Division announces members of Bus and Transit Assault Prevention and Safety committee
- SEPTA bus members ratify new contract
- FTA announces random drug and alcohol testing rates for 2024
- Your union needs your social media contributions
- TD members overwhelmingly vote to authorize strike action against SEPTA
- ERMA lifetime maximum benefit to increase in 2024
- California High-Speed Rail Authority pledges to use unionized labor
- Recognizing our women railroaders
- Rail labor organizations urge Biden to renominate Bragg to RRB