CBC News reported that at least ten people were killed and 89 injured Tuesday morning when two commuter trains crashed head-on near Bad Aibling, in the German state of Bavaria.
Read the complete story here.
- BE4ALL Canadian Labour Spotlight: Helen Jury Armstrong
- SMART-TD, RME members secure paid sick leave for rail workers at Union Pacific
- SMART-TD Leaders take to the UAW picket line at a Jeep plant in Toledo, OH.
- SMART statement on Inflation Reduction Act anniversary
- Minnesota SMART members win legislative victories across sheet metal and transportation
- SMART remembers and honors all who have made the ultimate sacrifice
- SMART Women’s Committee welcomes new members
- SMART-TD announces a price reduction for the Discipline Income Protection Program (DIPP) going into effect on August 1, 2023
- Retired General Chairperson Al Nowlin passes away
- SMART sisters reflect on Women in Construction Week 2023