SMART Transportation Division Auditor Stephen A. Noyes has retired, effective Dec. 31, 2013, after 42 years of continuous membership.
The duties formerly performed by Noyes will now be shared by Transportation Division Auditors Bobby Brantley and Mike Araujo.
Local treasurers who have questions regarding SMART TD’s Winstabs program, federal taxes, Internal Revenue Service forms and local treasurers’ duties should contact Brantley at (216) 502-7225, or by email at email@example.com, or Araujo at (210) 710-4213, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ERMA lifetime maximum benefit to increase in 2024
- Rail labor collectively urges representatives to oppose House THUD bill
- SMART-TD, U.S. Department of Labor hold election webinar
- TD local nominations/elections coming up in autumn
- Additional information out for October TD meeting in Toledo
- SMART News episode 10 features Local 19 member on Biden endorsement, coverage of railroad victories, GP Coleman’s visit to Tenn. megaproject and more
- Veto means Nevada governor picked politics over safety
- TD initiates census effort — please verify your information!
- Members of GO-953 ratify historic tentative agreement with Union Pacific
- Watch: Local sheet metal unions win back pay for wage theft and worker misclassification