Edward Wytkind, president of TTD, AFL-CIO, submitted a letter to the U.S. Senate, urging them to support the Cantwell Amendment.
“This amendment expands the current law that protects airport security personnel from assaults to also protect airline customer service representatives, including gate and ticket agents,” said Wytkind.
Read the complete letter here.
- Your union needs your social media contributions
- TD members overwhelmingly vote to authorize strike action against SEPTA
- ERMA lifetime maximum benefit to increase in 2024
- California High-Speed Rail Authority pledges to use unionized labor
- Recognizing our women railroaders
- Rail labor organizations urge Biden to renominate Bragg to RRB
- Bills’ advancement in Michigan a step forward for worker assault prevention
- Transportation labor groups urge DOT and NHTSA to launch industry-wide investigation of driverless vehicles
- Members: Please submit safety, tech and hours of service reports through website links
- SMART-TD BNSF members ratify tentative agreement addressing quality-of-life issues