Union Plus has once again opened its ‘Unions Power America’ contest. The contest runs now and ends August 8 at 11:59 p.m.
Cash prizes have been announced with a grand prize of $25,000, first prize of $20,000, second prize of $15,000 and 25 third prizes of $2,000 each.
To win, members need to tell Union Plus how you or another union member you know are making a difference at home or in your/their community. If nominating someone else, both of you will be entered to win.
- SMART Transportation Division announces members of Bus and Transit Assault Prevention and Safety committee
- SEPTA bus members ratify new contract
- FTA announces random drug and alcohol testing rates for 2024
- Your union needs your social media contributions
- TD members overwhelmingly vote to authorize strike action against SEPTA
- ERMA lifetime maximum benefit to increase in 2024
- California High-Speed Rail Authority pledges to use unionized labor
- Recognizing our women railroaders
- Rail labor organizations urge Biden to renominate Bragg to RRB
- Bills’ advancement in Michigan a step forward for worker assault prevention