UTU locals that have not filed Form 990, Form 990EZ or Form 990-N with the Internal Revenue Service for the last three years have until Oct. 15, 2010, to file, or they will automatically lose their tax-exempt status.
For additional information on which of three above forms a local is required to file, read the attached release form the IRS.
- SEPTA bus members ratify new contract
- FTA announces random drug and alcohol testing rates for 2024
- Your union needs your social media contributions
- TD members overwhelmingly vote to authorize strike action against SEPTA
- ERMA lifetime maximum benefit to increase in 2024
- Recognizing our women railroaders
- BE4ALL Canadian Labour Spotlight: Helen Jury Armstrong
- Bills’ advancement in Michigan a step forward for worker assault prevention
- Transportation labor groups urge DOT and NHTSA to launch industry-wide investigation of driverless vehicles
- House Republicans push back vote on Amtrak cuts