Don’t just watch hunting or fishing shows from your couch. Be a guest star on “Brotherhood Outdoors,” a new cable television series of the Union Sportsmen’s Alliance that will feature hardworking and hard playing union members.
UTU and other union members passionate about the outdoors and who wish to pass on their hunting and fishing heritage to the next generation, have potential to star in this TV series.
“Brotherhood Outdoors,” which will begin airing on the cable Sportsman Channel in July 2011, will portray two kinds of adventure. In some episodes, host Tom Ackerman will take guests on an outfitted hunting or fishing trip in North America, often with a union member-owned outfitting operation. In others, the tables will be turned as union guests play the guide, taking Tom to their secret hunting or fishing spot.
Whether you want to take a break from the do-it-yourself routine and join Tom for a guided hunting or fishing adventure, or show your union brothers and sisters and the rest of America that you’ve got the skill and experience to be the guide, send your application in and maybe you will be a star on “Brotherhood Outdoors.”
Click here to download an application.
- ERMA lifetime maximum benefit to increase in 2024
- Rail labor collectively urges representatives to oppose House THUD bill
- SMART News episode 10 features Local 19 member on Biden endorsement, coverage of railroad victories, GP Coleman’s visit to Tenn. megaproject and more
- Veto means Nevada governor picked politics over safety
- Members of GO-953 ratify historic tentative agreement with Union Pacific
- Watch: Local sheet metal unions win back pay for wage theft and worker misclassification
- ProPublica reports: “As Rail Profits Soar, Blocked Crossings Force Kids to Crawl Under Trains to Get to School”
- Defense of our bus operators is needed
- SMART News episode eight features member voices on right-to-work repeal, rail safety, jobs in Ohio and more
- Green, UNION jobs: SMART members continue to build our green future on Earth Day 2023