The Department of Labor has a Web page that provides substantial information on the new health care law, formally known as the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
To access that page, click here.
- ERMA lifetime maximum benefit to increase in 2024
- No increase to 2024 H&W contributions for rail members in national plans
- Rail labor collectively urges representatives to oppose House THUD bill
- Last chance in 2023 for TD members to open-enroll in VLTD, VLIFE plans!
- SMART News episode 10 features Local 19 member on Biden endorsement, coverage of railroad victories, GP Coleman’s visit to Tenn. megaproject and more
- Veto means Nevada governor picked politics over safety
- Members of GO-953 ratify historic tentative agreement with Union Pacific
- Watch: Local sheet metal unions win back pay for wage theft and worker misclassification
- ProPublica reports: “As Rail Profits Soar, Blocked Crossings Force Kids to Crawl Under Trains to Get to School”
- Defense of our bus operators is needed