Due to changes in the financial services markets, the UTU is no longer able to offer a UTU-branded credit card.
Over the years, these UTU-branded cards generated much-needed funding for the union’s education and training fund.
Servicing of former UTU credit card accounts will now be handled by PNC. Previously, accounts were serviced by National City Bank.
PNC will shortly be replacing all UTU-branded credit cards with PNC credit cards. Terms and conditions on the PNC credit cards will be determined by PNC.
No UTU credit card accounts will be cancelled as a result of the change.
For more information call the telephone number on the back of the UTU credit card, or call PNC at (888) PNC-BANK.
- Your union needs your social media contributions
- TD members overwhelmingly vote to authorize strike action against SEPTA
- ERMA lifetime maximum benefit to increase in 2024
- California High-Speed Rail Authority pledges to use of unionized labor
- Recognizing our women railroaders
- Rail labor organizations urge Biden to renominate Bragg to RRB
- Bills’ advancement in Michigan a step forward for worker assault prevention
- Transportation labor groups urge DOT and NHTSA to launch industry-wide investigation of driverless vehicles
- Members: Please submit safety, tech and hours of service reports through website links
- SMART-TD BNSF members ratify tentative agreement addressing quality-of-life issues