This conference brings together tradeswomen and union leaders to develop skills and strategies to recruit, retain and promote leadership of women on the jobsite and in their unions.
To register on-line click one of the links that follow:
If you are an individual registering one or more participants register here.
If you are an organization registering one or more participants register here.
If you are an individual or organization registering one or more pre-apprentices register here.
If you are only attending the Pre-Apprentice Pre-Conference register here.
If you want to make a contribution click here.
Click here for a copy of the event brochure
You can also email email@example.com for further information.
To register for a room on-line at the conference hotel, click the link below.
SHERATON GRAND SACRAMENTO HOTEL
916-447-1700 (Mention “Women Building” Conference)
1230 J Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
CLICK now to reserve your room on line at the Sheraton
- BE4ALL Canadian Labour Spotlight: Helen Jury Armstrong
- SMART-TD, RME members secure paid sick leave for rail workers at Union Pacific
- SMART-TD Leaders take to the UAW picket line at a Jeep plant in Toledo, OH.
- SMART statement on Inflation Reduction Act anniversary
- Minnesota SMART members win legislative victories across sheet metal and transportation
- SMART remembers and honors all who have made the ultimate sacrifice
- SMART Women’s Committee welcomes new members
- SMART-TD announces a price reduction for the Discipline Income Protection Program (DIPP) going into effect on August 1, 2023
- Retired General Chairperson Al Nowlin passes away
- SMART sisters reflect on Women in Construction Week 2023