The SMART Transportation Division and its Public Relations Department are looking to better serve you, our members. We are responding to feedback that the stories we put out should be more focused on what is happening at the ballast and road levels and within the crew bases that we aim to serve.
To that end, we are humbly requesting your assistance in this goal. If you are a trainman or bus member who has a story lead about a co-worker with an accomplishment you would like to see highlighted, please reach out to us so that we can give you a voice in your union.
If you have information about your carrier changing a policy that is concerning or a TD member that has gone above the call of duty, we are asking you to email the Public Relations Department of SMART-TD at news_TD@smart-union.org.
We would love to hear from you about your brothers’ and sisters’ accomplishments and celebrations of careers as well as your perspectives on industry trends or changes that should be discussed in a large-scale forum.
In your emails, please leave your contact information so that we can discuss the topics with you further in order to give the story its just due and get it right for all involved.
SMART-TD’s Public Relations Department would like to thank you in advance for your participation, and we look forward to bringing you the stories that make a difference to all of us.
- SMART Transportation Division announces members of Bus and Transit Assault Prevention and Safety committee
- SEPTA bus members ratify new contract
- FTA announces random drug and alcohol testing rates for 2024
- Your union needs your social media contributions
- TD members overwhelmingly vote to authorize strike action against SEPTA
- ERMA lifetime maximum benefit to increase in 2024
- California High-Speed Rail Authority pledges to use unionized labor
- Recognizing our women railroaders
- Rail labor organizations urge Biden to renominate Bragg to RRB
- Bills’ advancement in Michigan a step forward for worker assault prevention