Geraldine “Jerri” Turner, 78, of Flatwoods, Ky., mother of Alternate Vice President and CSX General Chairperson Doyle Turner, died April 11 at the Community Hospice Care Center in Ashland, Ky.
She was born Aug. 7, 1933, and worked at GTE in Ashland, Ky., for many years. She was the owner of Jerri’s Style Shop in Flatwoods for 37 years.
She was preceded in death by her husband Jack Turner Jr., and is survived by sons Doyle and Gregory, both of Flatwoods, a sister, four grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to Community Hospice Care Center, 2330 Pollard Rd., Ashland, KY 41101.
Condolences may be sent to www.reedfuneralhome.us.
Cards may be sent to Turner at 3025 Sherwood Ct., Flatwoods, KY 41139-2052.
- President Biden announces $6B to realize high-speed rail connecting Las Vegas and Southern California
- SMART Transportation Division announces members of Bus and Transit Assault Prevention and Safety committee
- SEPTA bus members ratify new contract
- FTA announces random drug and alcohol testing rates for 2024
- Your union needs your social media contributions
- TD members overwhelmingly vote to authorize strike action against SEPTA
- ERMA lifetime maximum benefit to increase in 2024
- California High-Speed Rail Authority pledges to use unionized labor
- Recognizing our women railroaders
- Rail labor organizations urge Biden to renominate Bragg to RRB