As a result of hardware upgrades that are currently ongoing, the Safety Condition, Railroad Technology Event, and Hours-of-Service report forms are temporarily unavailable via the SMART Union App. We are actively working to resolve this issue, but until otherwise notified, please use the SMART website to access and file these critical reports.
You can follow these links directly to the Safety Condition Report, Technology Event Report and Railroad Hours of Service Violation Report on our website. Our local, state, and national legislative departments need these reports to keep the pressure on the carriers, and we cannot afford to lose any gained momentum.
SMART-TD thanks you for your continued support.
- Your union needs your social media contributions
- TD members overwhelmingly vote to authorize strike action against SEPTA
- ERMA lifetime maximum benefit to increase in 2024
- California High-Speed Rail Authority pledges to use unionized labor
- Recognizing our women railroaders
- Rail labor organizations urge Biden to renominate Bragg to RRB
- Bills’ advancement in Michigan a step forward for worker assault prevention
- Transportation labor groups urge DOT and NHTSA to launch industry-wide investigation of driverless vehicles
- SMART-TD BNSF members ratify tentative agreement addressing quality-of-life issues
- House Republicans push back vote on Amtrak cuts