Eligible railroad employees and/or dependents can now complete their annual re-enrollment online at the Railroad Information Depot website.
The website also contains information about the Flexible Spending Account (FSA) now available for employees of participating railroads.
Employees covered under the NRC/UTU Health and Welfare Plan and the Railroad Employees National Health and Welfare Plan have received information in the mail recently announcing the open enrollment and have been provided the log-in code necessary to view the online information.
Go to www.rrinfodepot.com and scroll to the bottom left corner for the link to enter the enrollment page.
Note that this enrollment is only for those employees covered under the NRC/UTU Health and Welfare Plan and the Railroad Employees National Health and Welfare Plan.
- Your union needs your social media contributions
- TD members overwhelmingly vote to authorize strike action against SEPTA
- ERMA lifetime maximum benefit to increase in 2024
- California High-Speed Rail Authority pledges to use unionized labor
- Recognizing our women railroaders
- Rail labor organizations urge Biden to renominate Bragg to RRB
- Bills’ advancement in Michigan a step forward for worker assault prevention
- Transportation labor groups urge DOT and NHTSA to launch industry-wide investigation of driverless vehicles
- Members: Please submit safety, tech and hours of service reports through website links
- SMART-TD BNSF members ratify tentative agreement addressing quality-of-life issues