Red Wing Shoes has recalled 42 styles of steel toe safety footwear.
A defect in the steel toe cap may result in the cap failing to meet voluntary industry safety standards and may not withstand impact.
The footwear was sold between December 2012 and November 2013. There are 42 styles of Red Wing branded products that are covered under this notice. However, only certain sizes within each style are affected. Only those styles, sizes and widths with a manufacture date code between December 2012 and November 2013 are affected.
The affected style number, size, width and manufacture date can be found on the product label on the inside of the boot. Please see the instructions in the press release and/or product posters below to find the product label.
View Red Wing’s press release here.
View a poster of affected styles here.
- BE4ALL Canadian Labour Spotlight: Helen Jury Armstrong
- SMART-TD, RME members secure paid sick leave for rail workers at Union Pacific
- SMART-TD Leaders take to the UAW picket line at a Jeep plant in Toledo, OH.
- SMART statement on Inflation Reduction Act anniversary
- Minnesota SMART members win legislative victories across sheet metal and transportation
- SMART remembers and honors all who have made the ultimate sacrifice
- SMART Women’s Committee welcomes new members
- SMART-TD announces a price reduction for the Discipline Income Protection Program (DIPP) going into effect on August 1, 2023
- Retired General Chairperson Al Nowlin passes away
- SMART sisters reflect on Women in Construction Week 2023