The National Energy Management Institute (NEMI) announced the appointment of Cassandra Kline as the director of certification for the International Certification Board (ICB), effective October 16, 2023. Kline brings a wealth of knowledge and commitment to this role, having served as NEMI director of construction technology. She also assisted with ANAB/ANSI (ANSI National Accreditation Board/American National Standards Institute) duties.
“We trust her dedication to excellence, leadership skills, and deep understanding of our organization make her the perfect candidate to lead our certification program into the future,” said NEMI Administrator Lisa Davis. “We are excited to see her bring the same level of dedication to her new role.”
- Special Focus: SMART sisters bring the noise to Washington, DC
- Father and daughter experience the union advantage at Ventcon
- NEMIC appoints Lisa Davis as administrator
- Kline joins NEMIC as director of building construction technology
- Local IAQ legislation promises new opportunities