While our online registration options for the upcoming Transportation Division Regional Training Seminars (RTS) to take place in Toledo, Ohio, Oct. 3 through 6 and in Davenport, Iowa, Nov. 6 through 9, have been disrupted, these events will go on as planned.
For those who have not yet registered, on-site registration for attendees will be an option at both events. The fee to attend the RTS is $50.
Lodging can be booked for the Ohio event by calling the Hilton Garden Inn Toledo Downtown at 419-464-9220. The discounted hotel room block has been filled.
For more information, contact Ohio State Legislative Director Clyde Whitaker at 419-565-2629 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the Davenport event, call the Rhythm City Casino at 563-328-8000 and mention that you are with SMART-TD to obtain a discounted rate. The TD event rate is $112 per night.
For more information, contact Iowa State Legislative Director Christopher Smith at 641-278-0699 or by email at email@example.com or Illinois State Legislative Director Bob Guy at 312-236-5353 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: Attendees are responsible for making their own hotel reservations for these events.
SMART-TD appreciates your patience as service is restored.
- Your union needs your social media contributions
- TD members overwhelmingly vote to authorize strike action against SEPTA
- ERMA lifetime maximum benefit to increase in 2024
- California High-Speed Rail Authority pledges to use unionized labor
- Recognizing our women railroaders
- Rail labor organizations urge Biden to renominate Bragg to RRB
- Bills’ advancement in Michigan a step forward for worker assault prevention
- Transportation labor groups urge DOT and NHTSA to launch industry-wide investigation of driverless vehicles
- Members: Please submit safety, tech and hours of service reports through website links
- SMART-TD BNSF members ratify tentative agreement addressing quality-of-life issues